Je sais que ce n'est pas le but de ce blog mais c'est mon blog donc je fais ce que je veux! So enjoy! Or not! :)
- Love is always patient and kind. He is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. He is never rude or selfish. It's not take offence and he has no reason for. Love take no pleasure in all people sins but light in the truth. He is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope and to endure whatever comes. (A walk to remember)
- The courage of life is a manificent mixure of triumph and tragedy. A man does what he must in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles, dangers, and pressures. And that is the basis of all morality. (JFK)
- Life is a puzzle, every pieces fits together to create who we are, what we do, how we feel. Every experience shapes us into who we will eventually become.
- Do not let your fire go out spark by irrepleceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the "not quite", the "not yet", the "not at all". Do no let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved but never been able to reach. The world you deserve can be won. It exist, it's real, it's possible. It's yours.
- Life is short and opportunities are rare. And we have to be vigilent in protecting them. And not only the opportunities to succeed, but the opportunities to laugh, to see the enchantment in the world. And to live... Because life doesn't owe us anything. As a matter of fact, I think that we owe something to the world. Now is the time for us to shine. A time when our dreams are within reach and possibilities vast. Now is the time for all of us to become the people we've always dreamed of being. This is your world, you're here. You matter. The world is waiting.
- Perhaps we all give the best of our hearts uncritically to these who hardly think about us in return. (T.H White)
- We are sharing the light with the entire humanity. The sunlight isn't yours, isn't mine. It's the source of energy that's we're sharing. If you are looking with sensibility the beauty of the sun, all humanity is sharing it. (Krishnamurti)
- Life is easy with eyes closed... (John Lennon)
- The rest of your life is a long time, and whether you know it or not, it's being shaped right now. You can choose to blame your circumstances on fate, or bad luck or bad choices. Or you can fight back. Things aren't always going to be fair in the real world. That's just the way it is. But for the most part, you get what you give. Let me ask you all a question. What's worse? Not getting everything you wished for? Or getting it but founding out it's not enough? The rest of your life is being shaped right now. With the dreams you chase, the choices you make, and the person you decide to be. The rest of your life is a long time. And the rest of your life starts right now.
- We should leave the past in the past, get over the uggly and let peace, beauty and happiness fill your life.
- Don't forget your dreams you could forget yourself.
Voilà! C'est tout pour le moment!